Thursday 19 January 2012

New Year, New Targets

The end of January is very nearly upon me and I have been reluctant to write yet another resolutions list for the year as it always pains me to look back over it mid-year and in December having realised that I have fallen short of my targets.

So I'd like to make monthly targets this year to see if these are easier to achieve.  These will be both expanding my level and design experience as well as helping me make a dent in my games catalogue.

This month:
Complete Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

So far I'm not doing too bad with this target. I had a good run on it over the last weekend and thought I'd have it finished by the end of the month.  However, I've just gotten halfway through the game and although I now am much better at the combat, the boss challenge's have certainly been raised.  I hope this isn't another game that gets left "to complete another time".

No comments:

Post a Comment