Monday 30 January 2012

January Target Completed!

January
  • Complete: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
One down!  It's such a good feeling to know that even at this early stage in the year I have completed something on my Resolutions list already.  Hopefully the rest of the year is as successful.


As I'll get a slight headstart on February's task I am inclined to set two goals.My main focus will be to get the PC demo finished (I can see a few speed bumps already but I'll see how it goes).

I was interested in playing Relentless' first digital release, Blue Toad Murder Files, so I bought this last year on Steam during a sale.  It's a short game so I think it shouldn't take up too much time, and may even provide a nice break between development.  All work and no play etc.

February
  • Complete: Blue Toad Murder Files:  The Mysteries of Little Riddle
  • Develop PC demo of mobile game idea
Wish me luck!





No comments:

Post a Comment