Tuesday 26 October 2010

4 Days to go!

So, I'm cutting it extremely close here.

I've spent the weekend bringing my building up to scratch and I think it looks quite cool now. This was I had by the end of Sunday:




So I spent a few hours yesterday working on the grounds and adding foilage to the building to bring it to life.

I've also put together an extremely rough model of a sign depicting the WoLD reference so I don't forget this.

So for the rest of the week this is my plan:

Tuesday: Create a (very basic) gate, import a pumpkin model and add final touches to the building/grounds decor.
Wednesday: Get the skybox sorted, sort out the exterior lighting
Thursday: Add the fog, take preliminary screenshots

Hopefully I can stick to this, but things do have a habit of going wrong so fingers crossed.

Here's what I have so far, I don't think it's too bad at the moment but I'd like some pumpkins to really create that halloween feel.


2 comments:

  1. Thats looking awesome. The foilage really makes it look a lot more complete. :)

    Did you make that sign in UDK or import it from 3d s max?

    Anyway looking great especially for the short amount of time you have spent on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) It's amazing how much foilage can change a scene.

    Yeah I made the sign using additive brushes. It was supposed to be placeholder but may end up being permanent.

    ReplyDelete