Friday 29 April 2011

MMH: Gameplay overhaul

Oops!  So yeah I missed a week posting.  Things have been very busy for me with work and holidays so I am a bit behind. Here's what's been going on so far.

I recently got some feedback for Make Me Happy from a couple of designers (those who are actually paid for it and have done for a number of years).  The feedback I got was a little disappointing so I had to have a big work around of the gameplay.  Luckily, the basic idea of the game hasn't changed only the objectives per level.  I think this will be a great little game for very young children and could be useful teaching them all sorts of good skills like identifying and learning colours, shapes, pattern matching etc

Only time will tell with this little game.  I hope to jump in and rejig my code next weekend so between now and then I need to properly hammer out the mechanics so that everything is solid.  Fingers crossed that it all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment