Monday 31 January 2011

Gears S.A.S. part 1: January Update 2

So I'm not exactly where I wanted to be at this time in my Gears project but I thought I'd do a quick update regardless.  I have set up most of the coverlinks on the vehicles/sandbags placed within the environment and I'm still refining the placement of them during the later stages of the level.

I've got about half of the enemy spawn points in an triggering and now that I have got to grips with the simple spawning I'd like to get the emergence hole spawns in.  As I have a busy month ahead of me I now want to try and get this all blocked out by the end of February.  This may require a few long evening and weekend stretches but it will all be worth it once its in and blocked out.  The sooner I can get that done the faster I can get some playtesters in on the fun.

Here's a WIP video of my progress so far.   Apart from my abysmal encounter with the wretches I think this video shows good progress.  Any comments are appreciated!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment