Monday, 8 March 2010

Project TF progress: Development Time!

I've got a rough idea of the stats for the enemies and will be using this to get all the moves' attributes correct.   I have decided to cut down from the original 60 I have to a more realistic 30(-ish) as at the moment I don't think there will be enough content to equally distribute these moves to the player throughout the game.

So far I have learnt that during the design phase of this game I need to design these aspects in the following order: Core mechanics, Other mechanics to support gameplay, intended hardware/software, controls,character stats, enemies stats, weapons and their attributes.

So my tasks for this week are:

  • Making a dev schedule for prototype

  • Starting the prototype development

No comments:

Post a Comment