Wednesday 3 March 2010

Project TF documentation progress

Right, so I'm a bit behind with starting the production of this project however this is due to work and can't be helped.

So far, I've developed a list of moves that the different weapons gain as they progress and I'm working to finalise the details for these such as amount needed to unlock etc. Lastly I'm working on some basic enemies nothing major at the moment just someone to practice the moves that I have on and help me to balance it.

Looks like I'm working on the weekend so may be a little behind starting the implementation of this but I've saved time setting up the basics by using an early early version of a previous project of mine.  Once I make a schedule of the prototype I'm hoping everything will come together so this project can be wrapped up by September 11th.

No comments:

Post a Comment