Friday 17 December 2010

Gears Level Design Document

It's been a while since I posted anything so here's a quick catch up. 

I've been completing the first draft of my Gears of War level design document which I'm naming Save All Souls (or S.A.S at least for the time being).   It will be a short level, part one of my complete idea for the level.  Hopefully it will be a good addition to the Gears universe.  The doc can be read here.

Other than that I've been looking at another small project in UnrealEd to keep me entertained at lunch.  I've also been adding some additional gameplay features to The Epidemic, polishing the existing ones, trying to revamp the graphics and creating additional levels to make this a good little portfolio piece.  Hopefully these changes will make a great improvement so hopefully by the end of January I'll have another UnrealEd project and my SAS level blocked out.

I'll be posting some WIP images of my Gears level as and when I have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment